Wednesday 8 December 2010

Anonymous portraits - Paris: July 2010

Here there are the portraits I took from different unknown people. Just having a walk, or going to a specific place but having enough time to stop and shot (with my friends waiting for me) was what I needed. Mums and childs, families having fun in parks. Funny people dancing and performing in the streets. Tourists actually living their stereotypical role (the feeling of going nowhere in a sheep group, really fast and taking lots of photos, seeing without looking at what they were supposed to photograph). Happy young and mature people enjoying the sun of summer. 

Indeed, these ones are my first photographs of unknown, anonymous people in the streets. I always thought before that I would feel strange at threatening to their privacy, which was being lived publicly. Nobody told me not to take their photo, what was a surprise for me, although they normally realized I was doing it; and even a man blew me a kiss. I think this was what I enjoyed the most: this amazing feeling.

This is my "Paris Anonyme". 


























































No comments:

Post a Comment