Wednesday 8 December 2010

Brighton (October 2010)

In the search for anonymous people who I could take photos of, just went to Brighton alone and then in the trip with the group of Photo 1. October was a sunny month until the afternoon, so I tried to make the most of it. My first idea for the project was to photograph the relationships and feelings of people, their emotions and reactions as the consequences of the costs of living, what was the theme for the projects. I really had no idea of how doing it, and then felt that when looking for something specifically I never got it. I went to the seaside, and took photos of many people alone (reading), another ones playing basketball ("hey, please, could you send me the photos you take?"), and friends and families at the beach having a nice day (as it actually was).

The first steps of my project: photos of anonymous people in Brighton.

















No comments:

Post a Comment